I hate cleaning. No really, I hate cleaning. I love having a clean home but the entire process of getting there is a whole other level of “My name is No.” Short of having Snow White and her crew of whimsical singing woodland creatures show up to teach me to make the whole process enjoyable, it’s not going to happen.
You know what makes it better? Mrs. Meyer’s. Why? Because their products smell like you want to clean. When the delivery guy showed up with a box of their cleaning products at our door, I was like what is this mystical aroma that is making me happy. I was first introduced to Mrs. Meyer’s by Dana from House Tweaking when a group of us did a Bloggers Favourite Things exchange – think of it as a Secret Santa gift except it was for Mother’s Day. This was back when Mrs. Meyer’s wasn’t around in Canada. But now they are and when you try them, you’ll understand why they have this huge devoted following behind them.
Simply put their products work.
- They’re free of chemicals, chlorine bleach, ammonia, petroleum distillates, parabens, phosphates or phthalates.
- They don’t test on animals.
- Want to know what’s in them and are concerned about an ingredient? They provide an Ingredient Glossary just for that.
- They use concentrated, biodegradable formulas and at least 25% post-consumer plastic in their bottles.
- Can we talk about the cute vintage design inspired bottles? When was the last time you wanted to display a cleaning product? Never. Til now.
- And that smell factor? Well that’s intentional as they are formulated with essentials oils to provide an aromatherapeutic experience – hence the whole make the process of cleaning less cumbersome as you’ll want to use the products again because the scents make you happy and calm and want to use them.
See, they make you enjoy cleaning! I’ve been using this Dish Soap a lot lately as our dishwasher broke and the Multi-Surface Concentrate I’ve been using for quite some time. I take 1/4 cup and mix it into a spray bottle with water, shake it up and you’ve got yourself a great cleaning product that lasts a long time as opposed to buying bottle after bottle and adding to consumer waste.
Well the team at Mrs. Meyer’s wants you to try them out for yourself. They’re giving one lucky reader a chance to Win a Mrs Meyer’s Prize Pack featuring all of the products you see on here. So you’ll finally understand why the lyrics behind “Whistle while you work!”
Enter in the Rafflecopter Below and Good Luck! Contest is open to residents over the age of 18 in Canada. Contest closes Midnight EST January 22nd, 2016