You know I love coffee. Coffee loves me too.
So when Saeco approached me to ask if I wanted to come to an Italian Breakfast event to learn about how to use their GranBaristo Espresso machine and do some sampling of lattes and other beverages, I hopped on the GO train this summer and headed to the City.
Coffee, latte and espresso heaven.
There we were taught all about what makes a good espresso and absolutely mind blowing features that the Saeco GranBaristo has including:
- 16 one-touch drink varieties.
- A sleek machine that brews quicker and hotter, brings you more variety and streamlines maintenance.
- Dual chamber milk carafe.
- 5-step adjustable, ceramic bean grind.
- Customized cup size, coffee length, strength and aroma level.
- Thermo-speed technology for minimal wait and handle.
- 100% ceramic grinders. Ceramic grinders give a consistent grind without overheating the coffee bean for an impeccable espresso.
But the best thing… their coffee subscription service! Where you can literally customize your beverage on your phone or tablet and using bluetooth technology, and you can start making your coffee from the comfort of your couch.
Imagine that at a dinner party or when you have company over? You can let your guests customize their own drinks versus the old how much milk do you want in your coffee? The app does it all for you.
If this is how high tech we are with coffee now, I can’t even imagine what my kids beverages are going to be like in 20 years.
Special thanks to Rooster Coffee for supplying the beans for that days coffee and for teaching us the magic that the GranBaristo can do.
Did I also mention that the Saeco GranBaristo has been a new family member in our home for the past month?
It has changed everything I thought I knew about making coffee. I’ll get into that in my next post.
Disclosure: I was generously provided a Saeco GranBaristo to review for this post. As always, opinions and photos are my own.